Saturday, November 12, 2005

You snooze....you lose!

I pulled out the acrylic/wool soaker to add the got cloth embroidery. My 3 yr old spotted it and said as always "Is that for me?"
I thought for just a second then said "Sure, try it on!"
It fit perfectly so now it's hers! This is my wool hating todder that never wanted to try on, much less wear soakers. It was nice to see one on and see the fit in person for a change, even if there was no CD under it to fill it out a little lol. I took the opportunity to have her try on the longlegs in the same yarn that I made for her last year. They fit great as well, although in each case I would make the gussets a little narrower if worn over regular undergarments.
She wore it for quite a while, until it was time to go out to dinner so anyone out there with a kid that rejects wool might want to consider this yarn - plymouth encore acrylic/wool blend. I've had one customer tell me that she used her encore soaker overnight!
We made a big production of going to the computer and deleting the listing from my store. I wish I'd thought to let her "buy" it and go through checkout. That would have been fun.

I offered to add her name to the bum but she liked it "just the way it is"

1 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Blogger Davina said...

Yay!!! I'm making ds a sweater out of encore, hope he actually wears it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.curlypurly.com/wwfblogring/images/wwfbutton.jpg