Monday, April 18, 2005

Fluffy mail!

aha. I finally have some Blue Face Leicester to knit up. Now i can see what all the fuss is about. It is super soft. I'm hoping to do some tie dye with it. Also received in the last week or so, lots of patons classic merino including denim colors to make denim shorts with :) Plus 3 skeins of Cascade Ecological which is just the most yummy stuff. It came practically overnite from helloknitty.com

I finished a pair of shorts in cascade eco - same yarn as goldfish family fun and may even do the same theme on them. I'm thinking about it.

I am almost finished with Pamela's pants. I did a kind of different drawstring on it. I hope she likes it. They have the perfection gusset but my shaping which I suspect it very similar based on the photos I've seen. I didn't do the short rows at the top back tho. They will be dip dyed...and embroidered...no more hints for now !

hmm... what else? I still have the loden green soaker all finished up and lying around the house waiting for me to do something with it.

I am getting a lot of requests for a custom slot and realized that other than a trade I have not done one since last summer so maybe it's time. At least I should have a enough yarn in house to satisfy any request lol. It's a sickness.
Very strange that up until I started soaker knitting I outlawed all wool in the house because it attracts moths. I collect antique horn and tortoiseshell hair combs which are also moth food :( There is nothing worse than finding a nibble in a 100+ year old combs. ick.

1 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger Pamelamama said...

Wow, my shorts sound cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.curlypurly.com/wwfblogring/images/wwfbutton.jpg