Yikes I am not a blogger!
Well I won't even try to catch up with all that I've been working on. Suffice to say that after many false starts I finally have an "embroidery worthy" soaker ready to be embellished for my custom order. That's the thing with customs. I end up knitting soaker after soaker trying to get just the right yarn/size/and look all at once! It's good for my other customers tho as I finish up the "rejects" and sell em haha No NO they are not defective, just not the right one for my "vision".
so, now that I have one I am excited about I have to finish up all the others lol. I wish I'd had some time to make shorts now that I have it figured out but I just haven't been able to get to it. I do have one pair underway - better get cracking on it I guess.
new stuff..hmm...bought another pair of circs so that I can do both legholes at the same time and eliminate pesky gauge differences. Yes, my gauge is funky at 2 am.
ooo...hand painted a soaker and it turned out like tortoise shell...so pretty. I don't know what I'm going to do with it but there must be hair comb theme there somehow.
kiddo coming...gotta run!

1 Comments:
arggg I gotta move this blog to where people can subscribe I guess.
Post a Comment
<< Home