Working on some girly longlegs

Here's the embroidery for some new longlegs I'm making. I've had a time thinking up embellishments for this pair! I did the "no strings attached" waistband option again. It turned out really well and is getting easier as I go. Davina of Davinawear has been working with me testing the waistband option as a possible cottage license and may be marketing something with the option soon. There's still a way to go as far as pattern writing goes but maybe one of these days...
That's about it knitting wise. I'm making a little cardigan for my husband's boss's baby but it's not working out quite right. I'll have to undo the shoulder bindoff and do some more decreases for the neck opening. I did a knit in garter buttonhole band and it's a little wider than I'd anticipates. Note to self - check pattern in future to see how many stitches are left at back of neck and compensate!
oh, dd and I stopped by knit shop last week and picked out yarn for a poncho. Now I'm dreading the darn thing lol cause I have to knit it by hand. please please please knitting gods make her wear it!!!!
wow how much do I love the new picture hosting just click and load it at blogger!!! woohoo!!
I may actually keep up with this blog now it's so much easier to post pics.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home