Sunday, May 22, 2005

Lots of unfinished knitting around here,,,

So, in the pursuit of the "perfect' yarn for my custom I have ordered numerous things to try and also dyed some up as I stated before. I like the bfl that I dyed but one of the colors didn't work out. I may order more tho even tho it was a bit of a struggle to knit with it.

i found the milk chocolate I was looking for. I finally called the yarn co and was told that they has just reissued that color - slightly darker and a little heathered if you ask me. That's a good thing tho in this case.

I've done 3 test soakers for my custom to check sizing before I knit for real (which I will do in the next day or so). At least this way I will have some things for sale soon lol. Assuming I finish them up and get DONE with pamela's shorts accck! I could probably knock them out in a few hours if I could just make the time.

I've had to spend my precious babysitting time at doc offices lately. Hopefully I will get everything straightened out soon and can get back to normal. At least I had an 1-1/2 hour wait friday - got a lot of knitting done lol

I did a stripe soaker last night. I tried to do the jogless jog on the machine. It didn't work out. I think I need to try it again by hand to figure out what I did wrong.

so - in the near future I will have 3 medium soakers for sale and perhaps a pair of tie dyed shorts. I started the shorts and made a little shaping boo boo. I don't think it will matter but I sure would like to get thru one garment without a SCREWUP if that is even possible lol sigh....
must go now - my wrists are acting up so I'm tying to limit computer time which helps a great deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.curlypurly.com/wwfblogring/images/wwfbutton.jpg