Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Making longlegs....uh I mean shorts!

I've been working on a pair of longlegs™ knit with custom dyed bfl from nada. I had the body done, and tonight tried to do the legs. That yarn is just too darn heavy for my knitting machine tho and I gave up at 16 rows. So, looks like I'm making shorts lol
I can knit it but a whole leg with 90 or so rows is just too much for me. It's like running in DEEP sand!
I so need a bulky gauge knitting machine waaahhh

I think I'll let them be a little longer than usual and do a "no strings attached" waistband to keep them up.

Why won't any one buy this acrylic/wool blend soaker on my site? A plain ol' soaker just isn't tempting? Is it because it's not 100% wool????
I'm going to add got cloth to the rear in hopes of making it more tempting hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.curlypurly.com/wwfblogring/images/wwfbutton.jpg