Tie dye longlegs on the way!
Yeah, I knit the other leg with the yarn I picked up that was the same dye lot - remember?
Hopefully, I can get around to tie-dyeing these pants this weekend or early next week. I'll dye the trim yarn at the same time so it will match. Pretty cool huh?
I'm liking the new gusset so far. It results in a slightly fuller leg which I like the looks of plus more space means more ventilation eh? that's gotta be a good thing.
It was pretty easy to work too. I need to make a template for my knitting machine to follow next time before I forget what I did hehe At least I took notes. I'm learning.
Also this weekend I will be shortening the used Baby Longlegs that I sold on my site. After lanolizing they turned out to be 16" long aack. There aren't many toddler with that long an inseam, except perhaps mine :)
oh, and still moving furniture out of my Moms' house. Mine is getting full. really really full.
I finished up a little bulky hand knit cardigan as a baby present. It turned out pretty cute. Very soft and cozy. It's almost exactly like one I made before. I used the same yarn and planned to pick different buttons. But, when I got to the store they had the same buttons and they just seemed perfect so I did the same thing again. If it ain't broke don't fix it I guess.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home