Thursday, December 01, 2005

Midday Faire stocking coming tonight!

First of all let me say that dd wore the poncho and has claimed it as her own. Whew! I'm making one for teddy as well :)

Well, I can't believe I took dd to McDonalds for lunch to eat and play without any WIP to work on!! aack. Usually, a trip to the dreaded McD is my "secret weapon" to get to embroider in daylight rather than at midnight my lamplight LOL. Oh well, I need to get busy I guess and have a few things in the works.

I am listing these Baby Longlegs™ on Midday Faire tonight for a 3 day auction. They really turned out nice. I had them all knit and sitting around for a couple of months at least before I thought of what to do embroidery-wise. Sometimes, I just jump in and start something without any plan and that's the case with these. Here's an auction link http://www.middayfaire.com/prod_details_auction.php?id=47046




The no strings attached™ waistband is getting easier to accomplish. I am working on these bfl perfect rainbow long shorts and will do it again with those. I worked the leg trim 3 times, once with seed stitch which I didn't like, then for the first time I tried corrugated ribbing (2 colors). I loved the effect but had to pull it out and knit it a little looser.
Both legs have been done now so I just need to work on the waistband.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.curlypurly.com/wwfblogring/images/wwfbutton.jpg