Friday, March 04, 2005

Tie dye friday night

Yep, it's possible to simultaneously cook a pot of spaghetti, deal with a toddler and tie dye 2 soakers and a wetbag AT THE SAME TIME! I am wonderwoman! Or, I would be if my kitchen didn't look like a tornado hit. It's staying that way too cause I'm going to bed.
The tie dye turned out o.k. - a little pastel. I think I need new koolaid or something. Maybe I need to use a LOT because I'm just not getting the strong colors that I used to. As they dry they are looking better tho. One has the most interesting circle formations.
Next time I'll try less water and more white left undyed.

I knit a little on the waistband of the got cloth I'm working on. I'm trying to time how long it takes but I keep forgetting to turn the timer on. I have managed to time the soaker knitting on the machine tho. It's not that fast, esp compared to some hand knitters but hey at least it saves my poor old wrists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.curlypurly.com/wwfblogring/images/wwfbutton.jpg