What's coming up....
I'm working on this soaker in supersoft Cascade ecological. Today I added a mama goldfish and some babies. I'm going to add another to the front, then lanolize before I add seaweed just in case it bleeds. If it does, the blue would make the fish greenish which is fine but might change what color seaweed would look best.
I'm also finally getting back to the fairy longlegs. I added a portion of a fairy last night - will take pics when I can. Sorry for the incredibly bad photos...
also finished up this soaker....
I've been knitting soakers for about a year and half and I am just getting to where I feel I can actually be productive. Also, the finishing is finally where I'd like it to be. I don't anticipate any more changes in how I knit and assemble my soakers. yippee!
I'm hoping to really increase production this year. Plus, Rowan goes to school 3 days a week next year. Or at least I hope she does if we "get in" the school we want.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home