Thursday, March 03, 2005

I'm selling a custom wetbag for a benefit auction. Search wahmchicks.com I can't the link to show up here.

I made the wetbag shown to coordinate with the wisteria soaker. It's sort of a fancy gift bag I guess lol. The buyer really liked it and took the time to write and say so which is always nice. I am guilty of not always saying thanks to wahms for freebies. Hard to believe I know. I do now tho!
Anyway, it turned out well so I'm auctioning another custom one - and have already started another that I will tie dye.
I'm trying to be more efficient with my knitting so I'm knitting 2 soakers to tie dye and have set up a timer next to the machine so I can get a better idea of how long it really takes to knit a soaker. So far it's looking like I don't exactly whip em out, but I guess I knew that lol

Still working on the bungalow soaker. I just have a little more to fill in. I need to redo one of the legs. I don't know how but the gauge is a little different - so it's about 1/2 to 3/4 " larger than the other. All I can think is I accidentally used #3s on one leg rather than the usual 2s or maybe I was knitting standing up and that threw it off. It's never happened before. bummer. I hate pulling out merino!

Hopefully I'll be selling the tie dyes in the next week or so. I might try putting them on wahmchicks too. There certainly does not seem to be the sort of traffic that ebay gets but I guess it's all diaper traffic so it evens out. I wonder tho. I've never bought there because prebaby I was a diehard ebayaholic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.curlypurly.com/wwfblogring/images/wwfbutton.jpg