Thursday, February 17, 2005

Wisteria almost finished...

I've been working hard the last few days on the wisteria soaker. I had to post on the woolywonder site to get a few opinions as far as whether it was wisteria or grapes! But, the wisteria won out. Today I found some green yarn in my stash that was just right for the leaves. I'm adding just a few to make sense and add a bit more color.

Next I must do the craftsman inspired soaker I'm trading for a pair of pants for Rowan. why must I? Because the pants are already on the way aieee!!!
Actually, the soaker is already knit in patons Classic merino, natural marl and i have the design all worked out in my head. I really think this may be my new house yarn and first choice for color dyeing. The marled colorway dyes up so beautifully with a slight textured look. It felts just the right amount. I'm loving it. Of course, the next batch might be entirely different. ack.

Thanks to kris at baa baa shee shee for buying the yarn for me at a discount! I'm jsut getting into the big box I bought and it's cool to have a selection on hand for a change.

Also I plan to do another got cloth like I just sold on the site. There was a lot of interest in it and I really liked the colorway.


Must make shorts tooo.....need to start my perfection pants....must knit all night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.curlypurly.com/wwfblogring/images/wwfbutton.jpg