Wow actually got something done today.
I worked a bit on the Craftsman/Bungalow soaker - the trade pants arrived in the mail and lit my fire lol.
No, really Rowan took a nap so I was home free for a couple of hours.
Anyway, Rowan loved her new "pretty" pants and wouldn't even let me take them off. They have the loveliest lace trim - I must try to do some lace. Katie at www.bungalowbuns.com make them out of supersoft handpaintedyarn.com merino. Wow it really is soft. I had no idea.
I am also making something new to toss in with the Wisteria soaker. Turning out very well but I think I'd better not show it yet. That's what freebies are all about, the unexpected!
I can't believe I have finally learned to take notes when I make something without a pattern and just wing it! I am growing up I guess :)
Hope to post some pics later tonight...

1 Comments:
Wow! I'm famous! I made your blog!
I'm so glad that Rowan is wearing her pretty pants! What a relief
Post a Comment
<< Home