Testing....123 testing....
I begged my yahoo group for pics of their babes in my soakers so I could assess fit. One mama sent me pics of her son in an Xlarge soaker. The waist fit, the hips fit, but the legs were too big. Really, this was not a toddler but a baby with a big ol nighttime diaper on lol. So, I decided I should test a big booty soaker and whipped one out really fast. I added lots of short rows to fill out the bottom and made the legholes smaller than I usually would for a soaker that "wide".
I think this soaker was done in 3 days which is certainly a record for me other than a tiny little newborn soaker. I am having such a great time with my knitting machine. It was tough to master but finally I can knit without making major blunders each time.
I used my secret weapon. I took dd to McDonalds to play in the play area. It's good for an hour of knitting at least lol. Yes, I feel shame. But not much!
Here's the test soaker - I should have real live baby pics any day now! In the photo you can see that it has a rounder shape and that the rise is higher in the back.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home