Sunday, January 23, 2005

Tried my hand at dip dyeing today

I knit this soaker and somehow added a couple of decreases where I normally increase so I thought I'd go ahead and experiment on it. Wouldn't you know it turned out great. I dyed up some coordinating yarn at the same time to do the ribbing and the legtrim and probably some accent embroidery as well.
The boo boo can be see at the top of the legholes. At least it's symmetrical lol.
It won't make any difference in fit or function. To the untrained eye it probably looks deliberate.
oh well... it's always something.

You can see that the short rows in the bum make the soaker curve a little at the bottom edge. I can't say if it will make any difference in the fit, perhaps a subtle one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.curlypurly.com/wwfblogring/images/wwfbutton.jpg