Thursday, December 09, 2004

Latest happenings....

Well so far I have done the elastic casing on the "fairy" longlegs. These pants are looking good. The knitting is going well, the yarn feels great..can't complain!

Maybe I will get them on auction for Xmas. Then again, perhaps this is a bad time of year to auction? Maybe I should wait until after Xmas to catch buyers that received cash gifts?? hmmm... so hard to judge. I know I couldn't buy an expensive pair of pants right now. I had to tak dd to the fabric store with me today to get the elastic so the price just shot up lol. She is not the best shopper. Don't get me wrong, she has a GREAT time it's just a little difficult to keep up with her and we are obligated to explore the entire freakin shopping center every time!

oh but yesterday she said the sweetest thing. We were laying down for her nap and she snuggled up to me and said "Mommy, you can be my home!" awwwww

That's all I have to report as far as knitting and kids go. We have colds. Achoo!

If i can ever get my site to cooperate I'll share some pics again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.curlypurly.com/wwfblogring/images/wwfbutton.jpg