Monday, October 25, 2004

Still doing bunnies....

Well, actually it's looking like one bunny will be enough. He's sort of a big macho bunny haha. I worked on it a bit last night and into the wee hours sat night. It's do a few stitches..pull em out....do a few more ...pull em out...pretty inefficient way to work for sure!

I have listed a Kiwi pie embroidered cover on ebay that turned out really cute and was fairly quick to do. I only had to pull out one time lol.

Alas, I have 3 pairs of long pants almost finished and have about decided that fisherman's wool is not soft enough for long pants. Now I'm not sure what I'll do with these! I guess I'll finish up and sell them at a discount.



I'm dyeing up some super soft cascade ecological wool in hopes of making a heavily embellished pair of "fairy" pants. Question is, will I finish before summer??? hmmmm...
Here's the fairy soaker that is the inspiration....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.curlypurly.com/wwfblogring/images/wwfbutton.jpg