pants are out the door!
Yes I finally finished up the tie-dye pants. Both the tie-dyes and the piney pants have been delivered and declared to be "soft enough" and well fitting. Yippee!
I'd show pics but I can't get my website to cooperate and let me load them.
I finished up a newborn soaker for a friend/customer that is expecting (friendly customer?) Hopefully she'll be able to send pics soon. I know she's ready!
I'm working on some longlegs for my best irl cd friend. Her dd is actually potty learning but she has never had "longies" and wanted to try them. I think they are still diapering at night anyway. I'm trying yet another way to work the waistband this time. I worked the portion behind the casing with the yarn doubled, rather than working two layers. It has worked out o.k. but I think the other way is a little easier. Will I even stop experimenting???
What a thrill tonight! We attended the premiere of a short film that a friend produced. My husband, Jim wrote some of the dialogue. I hadn't seen any of it or read the script even so it was neat to see it. He even had a screen credit.
There's a website for the film, but it's not available to see online.
http://www.aroseforthelittlelady.com/
I haven't worked any more on the fairy longlegs. I had hoped to put them on ebay for Christmas money but it's not looking like I will get it done. Still, you never know. I'll need to do something fast as it is WINTER and most people won't looking for long wool pants in July.
oh, also started another soaker for a custom order. My site accidentally oversold on the last stocking so I'm making the "loser" a soaker to help ease the pain :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home