My baby is growing up!
aacck! Rowan peed in the potty at the bookstore tonight. It was her first "public" pee. When she left the restroom she ran to Daddy and SHOUTED "I peed on the potty". I'm sure everyone in Barnes and Noble was relieved to hear it lol.
sigh...I fear my cloth diapering days are numbered. For the diaper geeks out there, she was wearing a Bum_ware AIO which was very convenient for putting on while standing. I really like my berry basics (called very baby now?) best for standing changes tho :) cause the aplix is very soft and less likely to scratch if you don't get it on exactly right.
I've decided to do a hat to match the daisy soaker. It's coming along nicely. I cast on with my knitting machine and knit 30 rows straight, then picked up and knit the crown by hand and am working on the rolled edge now. I'll knit a daisy for the top if I can figure out how.
Maybe I can add a pic later tonight.
here we go...
I got "fluffy mail" today - a big box of patons classic wool! Kris at http://www.baabaasheeshee.com was kind enough to pick it up for me on sale at her local yarn shop. I'm inspired!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home