Monday, November 01, 2004

Waiting rooms are for knitting...

Mom had back surgery today. It was pretty stressful for all of us but she had to do something to ease her pain. Hopefully this will do the trick and she'll be up and running very soon.
I managed to do the leg trim on the brown longlegs I'm working on. I pick up knit 4 knit two together all the way around, then knit 8 rows and bind off. I like this edge. It's simple and easy to fold up too.


Last night I worked on a small pink merino soaker. It's so sweet! Check out my high tech soaker dryer LOL! I think I'd like to do some very girly embroidery on this one. Since I stopped knitting flat and sewing seams, this is the first soaker in this size that I've done. I was shooting for medium but ended up kinda small. They aren't a custom tho so size is not critical.


I received word that the "turning leaves longlegs" arrived safely and fit well if the pictures are to be believed. They were actually intended to be my "tester" so it's good to know they fit.

Here's a pic of Rowan's super gorgeous hand painted pumpkin - that's my girl!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.curlypurly.com/wwfblogring/images/wwfbutton.jpg