Fairy pants are finished
Finally, the knitting is complete - now it's on to the embroidery stage. I don't know when I'll get to it but I'll give it a shot and try to do them before spring haha Hey I don't mean to be negative I just enjoy a little cathartic whining from time to time.
I am also making Rowan some pants and need to get on that. er..and finish up hubby's Xmas hat..and knit a soaker...and embroider another one that I promised wayyy back.
So, I don't think I'll be offering any more long pants this year I'm sorry to say. At least I have the kinks out tho and will be ready to start knitting them earlier next year for sure.
here's a pic. I cam very close to putting them on ebay with an option to customize last night but the color is all wrong in the pic. My camera has real problems with purples and blues. So, I guess I'll go ahead and embroider and sell them finished.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home